QUESTION: PageMaker and cross references

Subject: QUESTION: PageMaker and cross references
From: Kate Kane <KGKANE -at- ACCUSORT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 09:51:28 EST5EDT

Greetings all -

We work with PageMaker 6.5/WindowsNT to create user manuals. Each
chapter of the manual is a "book." We would like to automatically
cross reference information between chapters, but it seems PageMaker
can create automatic cross references only in the index.

Does anyone know of a plugin that we could buy that would enable us
to make automatic cross references?

TIA
Kate Kane