JOB: Pentaluma, CA

Subject: JOB: Pentaluma, CA
From: Jed Clark <jed -at- AUTOSIM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 13:01:48 -0700

**I'm posting this for a friend, so please reply/respond to the individual
named below.**

ABT Corporation has an immediate need for a full-time editor (will not be
doing technical writing) with 5+ yrs of copy and production editing for
software companies. Will edit for 5 technical writers and 3 courseware
writers. Will also manage all writing projects. Will have final say on
grammar, spelling, layout, format, and style. Strong skills needed in
grammar, style, syntax, mechanics, coordinating and assembling group
projects, indexing, and scheduling. Knowledge of FrameMaker, RoboHelp, MS
Word, and Windows NT is desirable. Graphics knowledge a plus. BA/BS degree
in English, Technical Communications, or Journalism is preferred. Salary is
between $55 - $60k. Some relocation assistance may be available.

This position is open in our Petaluma, CA location. Petaluma lies less than
an hour north of San Francisco in the rolling hills of Sonoma County?s
beautiful wine and dairy country. This is a great place if you love the
outdoors, have a family, and want to live and work in a beautiful setting.
Check out some of these sites for more information on the Petaluma area:

a.. Sonoma County Schools
http://www.sonoma.k12.ca.us/SCOE_Pages/Schools_info.html
b.. Sonoma County Visitor Information http://www.visitsonoma.com
c.. Petaluma Chamber of Commerce http://www.petaluma.org

Our environment is casual and friendly. ABT offers medical/dental insurance,
long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) program with company matching, an
employee stock option plan, and a generous vacation/holiday allotment.
To be considered for this position, please send a resume to:

Scott Baddley
1310 Redwood Way #200
Petaluma, CA 94954

or