Re: Question:That boom...

Subject: Re: Question:That boom...
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:23:16 -0600

Mary,

We have had recruiters calling us, DESPERATE for writers to work in
Telecommunications (this tends to be HW and SW--right now I'm doing
mostly HW, in my previous job I was doing mostly SW).

I'm in the Chicago area, and there are a lot of telecommunications
companies around here.

Nora
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com
(Has Pippa eaten any manuals lately?)