Re: Hypertext and hypermedia -Reply

Subject: Re: Hypertext and hypermedia -Reply
From: David Hailey <FAHAILEY -at- WPO -dot- HASS -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 10:44:27 -0700

Just an FYI:

I teach the hypertext/hypermedia component here at USU.

In this program we teach Toolbook CBT and documentation classes, HTML
classes, and Help File authoring classes. We feel that they all need to be
taught separately because we feel that although there some similarities,
fundamentally these are different genre.

Dave