Re: Searchable threads

Subject: Re: Searchable threads
From: "Ella M. Beale Peacock" <epeacock -at- DFW -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 15:13:58 -0600

Hi All..

Marcia Morrison wrote:
<
Our sales and marketing manager yesterday asked for a way to
store and
search threaded messages for the sales force, in the context
of a web
page.

You may want to check into Hypermail, a unix freeware
utility available under the GNU license.. Also there is
MHonarc, an e-mail to HTML converter also available for
unix.

More information is available at:
http://web.eit.com/software/hypermail/

HTH