Re: QUESTION: RoboHELP

Subject: Re: QUESTION: RoboHELP
From: Cegaddy <Cegaddy -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:39:49 EST

Claire Kapiri wrote:

<When I click on the Create New Help Project icon, Word is lanched and I
have a new document called NEWROBO.DOC.

I have looked in all the menus and cannot find any of the RoboHELP
features. There is no tool box, I have no options for lanching the Create
New Help Project dialogue box ... nothing.>

By chance, did you recently move or re-install RoboHELP? If you did,
RoboHELP's template files may be in the wrong directory. RoboHELP's templates
file provide the RoboHELP toolbars on top of Word.

In Windows Explorer, find files named ROBORTF.DOT. There will be several
RoboHELP template files, all easily recognizable by their name. If these files
are not located in WinWord's templates directory, move them into WinWord's
templates directory. The next time you start RoboHELP, you will be able to
access from Word the RoboHELP toolbar by clicking View, pointing to Toolbars,
and then clicking RoboHELP.

Hope this helps you....
Charlie Gaddy
Technical Communications Officer