Re: Need Templates for Word Manuals

Subject: Re: Need Templates for Word Manuals
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 16:58:35 -0800

Cheryle Wiese wrote:

> Does anyone know of a repository of Word templates for user
> guides/manuals? I'd appreciate any/all responses.

We've used - with much success - some of the Report templates that come
with Word after modifying them slightly. In particular, we've used both
the Professional Report and Contemporary Report formats, modified for
page size and a few other things, and our clients really liked the
look. We don't like the Manual templates either.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems