Re: Want to turn your writing skills into $75,000 a year or more?

Subject: Re: Want to turn your writing skills into $75,000 a year or more?
From: "John A. Newman" <johnn -at- OTG -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 08:11:51 -0500

Jim,
I couldn't help but notice that your web site is quite devoted to
marketing you and what you do. [Just a glass houses and stone comment
;-)]

Regardless, I do like your site. It's fun and snappy (pun intended). I
was, until last year, a high school drama teacher and currently involved
in community theatre, so I found your site very interesting. I think
your animated gifs are used in a particularly creative manner. But (you
knew that was coming, didn't you?) They seem to flash too quickly -
especially the credit screens at the bottom. I had a hard time reading
them. Maybe it's my machine, but it is only a Pentium 166, which seems
to be the low end standard these days.

BTW, it's "independent" not "independant".

After looking back at this, it seems rather critical and I don't mean it
to be. Just take it FWIW, which may be very little. If you want to rip
apart my rather blasé web site at http://members.aol.com/janewman
<http://members.aol.com/janewman> , please feel free.

And where do you find the time to tech write?

John Newman
OTG Software
johnn -at- otgsoftware -dot- com