Helvetica Font

Subject: Helvetica Font
From: hm chou <hchou -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 21:43:24 GMT

I just got a new PC w/ Word 97, and I can't seem to find the Helvetica
Font. It's not installed on my machine, and it doesn't come on the Win95 or
Office 97 (SBE) CD-ROMs. I thought this was a default font akin to Arial
and Times New Roman. Since I write online help, and Helvetica is (at least
for me) better than Arial, can someone point me to where I can download the
Helvetica font? Thanks.

Hsuan
hchou -at- interaccess -dot- com