Re: Manual non-standard font question

Subject: Re: Manual non-standard font question
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 09:08:56 +0000

We have a product called Easikey where the "Easi" is in a font called
Minstrel. We use this on the title page and on sales lit (where the font
can be quite large and easy to read) but stick to the font used for
body-text when it appears in the manual itself.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International