Re: Writing Samples: What to look for

Subject: Re: Writing Samples: What to look for
From: "Pritchard,Laurie N" <Laurie_Pritchard -at- MC -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 12:03:56 PST

If I had any concerns about formatting of document samples, I would
probably want to ask how document design decisions are made -- for
example, if the documentation group has a written style guide, if
there is a group or subcommittee that "owns" style guidelines, and how
much input writers have into style/formatting decisions.

Laurie Pritchard
Laurie_Pritchard -at- mc -dot- xerox -dot- com