Re: Getting a Manual Printed

Subject: Re: Getting a Manual Printed
From: David Boss <bosscomm -at- INTERLOG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:47:52 -0600

Have the files gone from Mac to PC or vice-versa? I have taken PageMaker
files originally created on a Mac, updated them on a PC, and had trouble
with postscript files printed on a Docutech, despite the fact that they
looked OK on screen. I ended up recreating a few graphic elements and
correcting some characters that didn't print correctly. I have learned to
have the printer run a proof copy from the Docutech first.

David Boss
Boss Communications
Technical Writing <> Business Communications <> Web Site Development
Mississauga, ON
(905) 824-1384 <> Fax (905) 824-2208
bosscomm -at- interlog -dot- com <> bosscomm -at- compuserve -dot- com
Web site: http://www.interlog.com/~bosscomm