Re: Screening Outside Agencies

Subject: Re: Screening Outside Agencies
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 15:30:51 -0500

Hmmm...

I think you're right...oopps

Let me think about this and get back to ya's

John

John said:

>Moira...
>
>What type of person would you want as a WORKER? The job doesn't change =
>because of the status of the person working on it, does it?
>
>The question is....what type of "person" do you want for the position?
>
>Once the person has finished the manual, would it look different if it =
>was done by one or the other as long as they were both equally =
>qualified?

I'm not sure Moira was asking about how to judge a person's
qualifications. I thought she was asking about how to work with an
agency or contractor. If I were in her position, I'd be looking for a
checklist of things I ought to inquire into, such as what info a typical
contract should contain, how the work will be charged (per hour? flat
fee?), and so on. I'm looking forward to seeing other techwhirler