Re: Looking for Advise...

Subject: Re: Looking for Advise...
From: Will Kelly <willk -at- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 21:55:22 -0200

Chris and Joe--

Look at what's hot as a programming language in your marketplace and
industries and adjust your choice accordingly. A look through the Computer
section in the Sunday classifieds will show you what's hot for programmers
in your local area. But languages like C and C++ will get you a lot of
mileage in most markets.

Will Kelly

At 07:28 PM 1/26/98 -0500, CHRIS AND JOE CUNDIFF wrote:
>Hi. I'm a technical communications major in Georgia. I am just beginning
>my "major " classes. I have to eventually take at least one programming
>language. I was interested on any thoughts to which would be the most
>adventageous to take for technical writing?
>
>Thanks.

Will Kelly Technical Writer - Technical Editor - Consultant

mailto:willk -at- tiac -dot- net - http://www.tiac.net/users/willk