Re: Looking for Advise...

Subject: Re: Looking for Advise...
From: Scott Gray <scotty -at- CM -dot- MATH -dot- UIUC -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 20:14:29 -0600

I may have an agenda but I recommend learning JavaScript.

Why? Well eventually (if you want to make cool stuff) you should learn
Java. JavaScript is a great place to learn the type of syntax you will
be using in Java. JavaScript is simple, and fun to learn since you can
make it do cool things on a web page. JavaScript was the best preparation
for me to learn Java. Before learning JavaScript, I tried learning Java
with no success, then I learned JavaScript and suddenly Java made more
sense.

You see, JavaScript uses the same syntax rules for objects that Java and
C++ use.

For the beginner in programming I definitely recommend JavaScript.
Now here is where my agenda comes in....go learn JavaScript at my
website....

http://www.useractive.com/tutorial

Scott Mills Gray
scotty -at- cm -dot- math -dot- uiuc -dot- edu
http://www.useractive.com

"I hear and I forget, I see and I forget, I do and I forget" -- confused.