Re: Ergonomic Input Device Suggestions....

Subject: Re: Ergonomic Input Device Suggestions....
From: Kathy Messbarger <kathym -at- BIOTRACK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 08:51:53 -0600

Bill,
Did he happen to mention whether arms on your chair would make a
difference? I recently switched to a chair without arms and have
started experiencing some pain in my elbow and shoulder. I thought
maybe it was because I have been used to resting my elbow on the arm of
a chair.
Thanks
Kathy Messbarger
kathym -at- biotrack -dot- com