TW jobs&companies in Toronto

Subject: TW jobs&companies in Toronto
From: Esther Kestenbaum <kesty -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 16:11:06 +0200

Hi all,

We are MediaWorks, Israel's lagest English-language center for career
training. We are also Israel's largest trainer of technical writers for
the high-tech sector. One of our recent graduates will be relocating
permanently to Toronto this Spring and would like some direction in
finding work there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please reply directly to me.

TIA,

Esther Kestenbaum
Managing Director