Correction: Functional design specs

Subject: Correction: Functional design specs
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 10:24:01 -0600

Oops! Just got a mail bounce that told me I'd typoed Steve
Whalley's e-mail address. If you want to contact Steve,
make sure the first part of his address reads
"steve -dot- whalley -at- man -dot- brite -dot- co -dot- uk": my original post left out
the period between his given and family names. Sorry about
that, folks.