Re: Student tech writers listserv

Subject: Re: Student tech writers listserv
From: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- LYNX -dot- DAC -dot- NEU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 19:18:36 -0500

Thanks to Peter Ring's website:
http://www.pip.dknet.dk/~pip323/index.html

Topic: Students list on technical writing
Name: STC-LIST
Address: majordomo -at- nmt -dot- edu
Message: subscribe stc-list
Comments: A special list for students and teachers of technical
writing, aimed at moving the student's questions from the big

>Hi Folks... Help... Some time ago there was a post on this list
regarding a=
> =
>listserv for students who are studying technical writing. I.ve
lost the =
>information... If someone can give me the information, much
appreciated.

Bonnie Granat Technical Writing, Editing, & Consulting
http://lynx.neu.edu/home/httpd/b/bgranat