Re: Ergonomic Input Device Suggestions....

Subject: Re: Ergonomic Input Device Suggestions....
From: "E,T, Hull" <ethull -at- WORLDACCESS -dot- NL>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 23:03:13 +0100

I've switched to being a lefty hen mousing. My right arm was giving me
problems so I decidfed to learn to mouse with my left hand. It works very
well and it keeps might right hand free for my "enter" and "arrow" keys.
That really speeds things up. Using the "enter" instead of double-clicking
is faster and easier.

BTW, I use a right hand mouse with my left hand - after a bit of practice
it's no problem at all.

Ed Hull
Professional English
Vught, The Netherlands