Re: Browser Safe Palette file for Paintshop 4.10

Subject: Re: Browser Safe Palette file for Paintshop 4.10
From: Steve Fouts <stefou -at- ESKIMO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 07:28:35 -0800

>Anybody out there have a browser safe palette file for Paintshop Pro 4.10?
>Seems as though the ones out there for earlier versions aren't
>compatible....
>(Like the one from www.lynda.com)

I am currently using the one from lynda.com with PSP 4.14, so I do not
see why it wouldn't work with PSP 4.10. It is just a text file with the
RGB triplets.

For those of you that don't know, lynda.com has color look up tables
for the Netscape 216 color "safe" pallette for Adobe Freehand, Fractal
Design Painter, Adobe PhotoShop, JASC's PaintShop Pro, and Photo-Paint.

http://www.lynda.com/files/CLUTS/

/ ___ __/__\ \ / / _\ Steve Fouts stefou -at- eskimo -dot- com
/___ \| | ___\ | / __\ I am the Lorax and I speak for
/ / \ | \ / \ the trees.