Anybody know about WORD-PC list?

Subject: Anybody know about WORD-PC list?
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:27:46 -0600

It's been awhile since I subscribed, but is this list (WORD-PC) still
alive? I sent a subscribe message to the listserv
(MXserver -at- ufobi2 -dot- uni-forst -dot- gwdg -dot- de) and received a reply:

"Your subscription request for mailing list WORD-PC has been
received and forwarded to the list owner for processing.

(This message was generated automatically.)"

That was last week (Thursday) and I've seen nothing since. I'm wondering
if the address is wrong and it landed in email la-la land, or if the
list is now defunct.

Thanks for any news,

Jane Bergen
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer,