Re: Flow Charting and Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Flow Charting and Technical Writers
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 17:23:43 -0600

In my company, NOT ONE developer does flow charting. I was shocked. I
still have my handy, dandy flowchart template in my desk and I do use it
occasionally...more for work flow or tracking user tasks than for
regular software flowcharting. I still find it very, very helpful when
I'm trying to work something out visually, but I've never heard of
another tech writer using it. I hope lots of replies prove me wrong.

I'm happy to hear that flowcharting is not dead.

Jane

Jane Bergen, Technical Writer,
AnswerSoft, Inc. Richardson, TX
(972) 997-8355