Re: Tech Writing Jobs in Africa

Subject: Re: Tech Writing Jobs in Africa
From: David Dvorkin <dvorkin -at- BOLIX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 08:58:21 -0700

Kirk St.Amant wrote:

>A fellow student of Technical Communicaton is interested in
>Tech Writing or Technical Communication jobs in Africa.
>Does anyone know of where she could begin looking for such
>jobs?

She should start by looking for jobs in South Africa. I'd suggest
she monitor the South Africa usenet group(s) and perhaps post
a query there.

David Dvorkin
Qualix Group, Inc., Boulder Development Center
2955 Valmont Rd., Ste. 310 * Boulder, Colorado 80301
mailto:dvorkin -at- qualix -dot- com * 303-247-1439