Paper/Copy Quality question - Thanks!

Subject: Paper/Copy Quality question - Thanks!
From: Lorraine Kiewiet <lorraine -at- EZ-DATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 09:15:12 -0700

Thank you to all who responded. I've got some good leads on paper and
several other thoughts.
I should have mentioned that I've already started us on the road to using
the "direct print" option. Since I used to work for Xerox, this technology
was second-nature to me. When I joined a little company that doesn't create
technology, but must pay for it, I got a dose of reality! We now have more
commitment to creating quality documents on paper, but there are still
those pesky, last-minute "crises" that do not allow for the 3-day
turnaround our DocuTech vendor provides. And when you're a little company,
you don't always get the service that the big guys do.

So with my superior quality paper handy, I can now provide better quality
"crisis" documentation also.

Cheers,
--Lorraine