Thanks, mates!

Subject: Thanks, mates!
From: Miki Magyar <MDM0857 -at- MCDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 12:20:59 -0700

During my (all-to-short) vacation in Australia, I was fortunate to have lunch with fellow TechWhirlers - twice! It was a real treat to share ideas and stories with these wonderful people, and they made me feel very welcome. I hope I can return the favor someday. Special thanks to Michael Lewis, who took on the hassles of coordinating. And regrets to those of you who didn't make it to the lunches - maybe next time.

Regards,
Miki Magyar
mikim -at- mcdata -dot- com