Re: Documenting bugs in East Asia?

Subject: Re: Documenting bugs in East Asia?
From: Kimberly Ferri Cakebread <kim -at- ASPECTDV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 12:20:09 -0800

I've worked at two companies in the US, each of which had very different
approaches to publishing information about bugs. The first didn't mention
bugs at all. "Bug" was definitely a dirty word.

At the second company, I was very surprised when I was asked to include a
list of known bugs in the release notes. Later, I created a separate doc
for listing resolved and existing bugs. However, note that these documents
can be very damaging if they get into the hands of the competition.

Kimberly Ferri Cakebread