Re: Flow Chart Tools?

Subject: Re: Flow Chart Tools?
From: Suzy Davis <andavis -at- AU1 -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 17:43:36 -0500

ABC Flowcharter works well for me, it's made for flowcharting and e-r diagrams,
it's flexible for styles of charting, and schools of charts, imports into Word.

It's also conservative on KBs (although I haven't done a comparison across them
all).

Corel Draw! apparently have a flow charter but I haven't tried it. Anyone know
about it?

Suzy Davis
Technical Writer

Internet: andavis -at- au1 -dot- ibm -dot- com
Office: (03) 9626 6267
Mobile: (014) 049 242

[Standard disclaimer]