Translation/localization jobs in Utah or Colorado??

Subject: Translation/localization jobs in Utah or Colorado??
From: Tracy Kiehm <tkiehm -at- BANKERSSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:09:37 -0600

My brother is fluent in Portugese and French and is interested in finding a
translation/localization position (testing or documentation) with a company
in Utah or Colorado. Does anyone know of any good companies where he could
send a resume? You can reply directly to me off list.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Tracy Kiehm
tkiehm -at- bankerssystems -dot- com