Job Posting

Subject: Job Posting
From: Darla Kennington <kenningt -at- T-III -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:28:59 -0800

Hi,

I am sorry to do this to all of you, but I am looking for the job
(posted on the list this week) that advertised a position in
Mississauga, Ontario. That is the only detail I can remember, so if you
know the posting I am referring to, could you please e-mail it to me
off-line?

Thanks so much,
Darla
Darla Kennington, Technical Writer
GTE Enterprise Solutions
8999 Nelson Way, Burnaby BC, V5A 1B6
tel:(604) 293-5744 e-mail:kenningt -at- t-iii -dot- com