Word Problem/HELP!

Subject: Word Problem/HELP!
From: Tracy Taggart <tracy_taggart -at- RETEK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 15:11:16 -0500

Help! We have a 200 page User Doc in Word that has basically reformatted itself. We used the Master Document approach. Now after opening the document today, it has turned charts into headings, the index and table of contents are completely screwy. But the scariest part is that small paragraphs are missing throughout the document. Obviously it will not be a fun weekend trying to find the missing paragraphs and retype them in.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this in Word (it's the latest version)? I would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
Tracy Taggart
Retek Information Systems
tracy_taggart -at- retek -dot- com