Re: Java Help

Subject: Re: Java Help
From: Melissa Owsley <melissa_owsley_at_mibing__mis -at- CCM -dot- FRONTIERCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 13:43:45 -0500

I am trying to find information on JELP - I haven't come across it
before. Would someone be able to send me information, or a URL
describing exactly what its specifications are?

Thanks,

Melissa L. Owsley

Any opinions expressed are mine and not those of Frontier
Communications.

Subject: Java Help
Author: David Slonosky <David -dot- Slonosky -at- ITLS -dot- COM> at INTERNET
Date: 2/4/98 4:11 PM

Just a comment that Jelp is a bit buggy. I compiled my help project and
it froze when I tried to display the first topic. Mind you, it does have
an interface nearly identical to Windows-based help.

I don't have any comments on Oracle's product.