RH sharing violation

Subject: RH sharing violation
From: Dianne Walsh <Dianne -dot- Walsh -at- MEDECISION -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 15:25:44 -0500

Author: Dianne Walsh at MEDecision
Date: 2/5/98 3:13 PM

Hello gang,

We publish our company employee newsletter on line each month and we
use RoboHelp 4 to build it. We released the Feb. issue today and ran
into an odd problem. As soon as one person accessed the file, no one
else was able to access it. An error message popped up claiming a
'sharing violation' was taking place; i.e., one person has it open, so
nobody else can open it. This did not happen last month (our first
month of on-line publishing) and we did not change any settings.

The Blue Sky Web site was no help and I dread calling their tech
support. Has anyone else encountered this? How did you fix it?

Thanks,
Dianne Walsh
Documentation Manager
MEDecision Inc.