Re: Flow Chart Tools?

Subject: Re: Flow Chart Tools?
From: Kimberly Lyle-Wilson <klylewilson -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 14:39:07 PST

>One other tool that does ERD diagrams you might what to look at is
SELECT
>SE. I can't make an honest recommendation as I work for SELECT, but if
>anyone is interested I can put them in touch with the appropriate
people
>(and send them some of it's excellent documenation <grin>)
>
>Chris Betterton
>SELECT Software Tools
>London

OK, Chris, you're off the hook. I use Select, and I like it very much. I
use the Document Generator to produce documentation, and I love the
customizability of the whole Document Generator program. I have been
making changes in VB on it for a couple months now, and it's working
great. The developers seem to like the CASE analysis aspects of Select,
too, and it has been working wonderfully as a central repository for
everyone involved in the various aspects of the project.

Kimberly
Atlanta GA. USA