Thanks

Subject: Thanks
From: Kevin Scott Feeman <kevinf -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:48:33 -0700

My most heart-felt thanks for all those who answered my last two emails
about my current dilemma and searching for jobs back east. All you input
is very valuable to me and I will put it to good use. I have not received
a monetary value for the new job offer yet, so this will factor greatly
into whether or not I take the job because it does require a far commute,
farther than my last job.

One last question: Is it ethical to take this new job if I am looking for
jobs back east and want to move before the year is out? The contract is
for 18 months?

Thanks again for all of your help, advice, in input. Once again, this list
is a valuable resource!

Sincerely, Kevin Feeman