Re: Hackos book on managing doc projects

Subject: Re: Hackos book on managing doc projects
From: Ginna Watts <gwatts -at- PIM -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:18:18 -0800

>It's available, to the best of my knowledge, online from Amazon books
>(www.amazon.com). At least they give no indication that it's on
>backorder. Also, you might try calling some college bookstores. I'm
>currently enrolled in a Project Management class that uses it.
>
> J Battista
> jbattist -at- temmc -dot- com

Sadly, as of a couple of weeks ago, Amazon could get the book, but it took
them almost a month. I say sadly because when I placed the order, the
exchange rate was within reason. When they got the book in (and charged my
credit card) the Canadian dollar was so low, I think I just spent $100 bucks
on the thing. Sigh... However, they are still reporting it as available, not
out of print.

Ginna
Ginna Watts - Technical Writer
Pacific International Mapping