Re: Flow Chart Tools?

Subject: Re: Flow Chart Tools?
From: "MERRIFIELD, LINDA" <lm3142 -at- MOMAIL -dot- SBC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 15:33:16 -0600

I've used Rational Rose on a design team I participated on. It provided
great documentation reports provided you completed all the necessary
information when setting up your objects. We worked on version 3.0,
which was buggy as hell, so frequently we lost work and needed to
regroup. I suggest frequent saves.

Linda Merrifield
mailto:lm3142 -at- momail -dot- sbc -dot- com