QUESTION: Epson or HP? Addendum

Subject: QUESTION: Epson or HP? Addendum
From: Kim & Mike Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 23:19:02 -0500

I realize by one person's reply that I failed to mention that most of
the documentation I produce is for internal use, so I'm not worried
about customers noticing that a particular document was printed on an
inkjet vs. a laser. On the few occasions when we really need laser
color, I visit the nearest Kinko's and drool over the Tektronix...

So far, HP is edging Epson by a margin of one.

Thanks again,
Kim
--
Kim or Mike Keegan | keegan -at- explorers -dot- com
http://www2.explorers.com/~keegan