Re: ActiveX Book

Subject: Re: ActiveX Book
From: "Gemmingen, Vic" <vlg -at- NCIINC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 10:44:47 -0600

Mark -

I've read "Teach Yourself ActiveX Programming in 21 Days" by Kaufman,
Perkins, & Fleet.

It's a pretty good introductory text. Note that, maybe I'm crazy, but I
believe I have found a few editorial errors in the book in the
examples/demos, i.e., the code listed doesn't always match the
description of the code. Otherwise, it's a useful book. I'm not an
"official programmer," and it doesn't confuse me (for what that's
worth). It also has a CD-ROM with numerous tools, including HTML
editors, the ActiveX Control Pad, and MS add-ons. Not affiliated with
the publisher, btw. Just your average TW looking for ActiveX info.

Vic