TW seeks work

Subject: TW seeks work
From: Steven Gott <steveng -at- RT66 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 08:19:54 -0700

Esteemed colleagues:

I am a technical writer with three years experience who was recently laid
off from my contract position in Albuquerque, NM. My strength lies in
writing, editing, and documenting technical procedures. I have worked
mostly in Word and PageMaker and have basic FrameMaker and HTML (FrontPage)
skills.

I am seeking entry level to intermediate type work both locally and on the
Internet.

Finally, I would like to thank all the people who have shared their
valuable experiences with those of us on the list.

Thanks in advance,
Steven Gott
steveng -at- rt66 -dot- com