Re: Graphics vs. Schematics

Subject: Re: Graphics vs. Schematics
From: Christine Lienhart <clienhart -at- PREVUENET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:49:12 -0600

I want to thank everyone who responded both on the list and off. I got
some excellent insight as to what to do with my photo/schematic dilemma.

I have decided to try a photo AND a schematic...side-by-side, if
possible. That way if they can't see the cables in the photo, they'll
have the schematic right there to see. We will have to make do with the
quality of our digital camera as I think I would get laughed out of the
office if I suggested a professional photography session. : ) All our
printed manuals are originals so we won't lose any resolution in the
copy process.

Thanks again!

Christine

Christine Lienhart