Re: Headers and Footers

Subject: Re: Headers and Footers
From: Kimberly Lyle-Wilson <klylewilson -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:48:28 PST

In my user guides, I arrange the headers and footers like this:

Upper Inside Corner: Book name ("User Guide")
Upper Center: Project/product name ("ABC System")
(Sometimes I combine these two and put it in the Upper Inside)
Upper Outside Corner: Chapter name ("Entering XYZ Data")

Lower Outside Corner: page number
Lower Inside Corner: company confidentiality statement (required, not
my choice)

I find my readers really like having the chapter name in the header.

Kimberly
Atlanta GA. USA