who or whom

Subject: who or whom
From: Jen Michaels <jenm -at- STINGRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:10:34 -0500

As a former English major, I'm backing you on this one. : ) Vanessa. To
paraphase my grammar book, the pronoun is in the objective case (him,
her) when it its the object or indirect object of a verb or the object
of a preposition. Otherwise, it's in the subjective case (he, she). Both
the following examples are correct:

It is she!

He want to talk to you and me.

Who is subjective. Whom is objective.