Reverse Type in PageMaker 6.5

Subject: Reverse Type in PageMaker 6.5
From: Nancy Kaminski <nancykam -at- PIONEERPLANET -dot- INFI -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 22:17:56 -0600

I'm having a problem with some reversed text in a newsletter I'm producing
using Windows PageMaker 6.5. I created a style that has a 24-point rule that
extends up over the text on that line, which is set to "paper."

This looks just fine on the screen, but when I attempt to print it on my
Laserjet 4Plus (PCL, not Postscript) all I get is the black rule, with no
text visible. However, it will print correctly on a Deskjet color printer.

I checked the printer driver, and it seems I'm using the correct one (at
least it says Laserjet 4 Plus in the printer properties). Does anyone have
any insight into what might be causing this problem?

Please answer offlist. Thanks for your help!

Nancy Kaminski
Fairivew Health Services
nancykam -at- pioneerplanet -dot- infi -dot- net