ANN:ezDTD v1.1 free DTD Editor/Generator/Formatter

Subject: ANN:ezDTD v1.1 free DTD Editor/Generator/Formatter
From: fasthand -at- BIGFOOT -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 16:41:27 -0600

ezDTD v1.1 DTD Editor/Generator/Formatter

FOA, please forgive me if you receive this mail more than
once. I stated ezDTD a month ago. Some of you have tried it
and gave me very value suggestions. The latest ezDTD is v1.1.
You can fint it at

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/2638/ezDTD.htm

o Why create ezDTD?

ezDTD, as a handy tool, it can help

1. Quickly jumping from one element to another.
2. Complete the typing by filling something like ANY,
EMPTY, #IMPLIED .. etc.
3. Export a HTML-format DTD file which has internal links
among elements. Since this version ezDTD can import
existing DTD, you can use it to create HTML-format
document for existig DTD as well.

o What's new?

Version 1.1 (1998-02-12)
- Modify some interface.
- You can import a DTD file. As long as it does not have too
complex comment structure.
- Support Start Tag and End Tag definition.
- Export DTD in either SGML or XML fashion (with or without
the minization)
- Correct the including example file appraisal.edz which did
not explain itself clear enough.

o Download

Please check out
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/2638/ezDTD.htm