question re: printing a Word "book"

Subject: question re: printing a Word "book"
From: John Lilly <jlilly -at- IDCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:28:28 -0500

I have learned from this listserv how to break up my large Word97 file
into many small files using the "RD fields" workaround. It is much more
manageable that way and works great for the TOC and the Index.

My question is this: Our printer company wants one Postscript file for a
Word book, not 10-20 Postscript chapter files. I cannot figure out a way
make one Postscript file for my book. I could cut and paste everything
back into one file, but that leads me back to the problems of one large
document.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

-john