Still room in RoboHelp 4. and 5. classes

Subject: Still room in RoboHelp 4. and 5. classes
From: Linda Laurie <LinLaurie -at- CLASSIC -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 22:11:13 UT

For those of you wanting to attend classes in RH 4.0 and 5.0, we still have
room remaining. The RH 4.0 class will be held on Saturday, February 28th. RH
5.0 will be held on March 15th. Both classes are held on Saturdays, in North
Seattle.

See our web site for other class listings, or call us for more information.

Lin
Linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com
www.winpro-press.com
WinPro Online Press in Seattle is offering new classes beginning in February
1998. Classes are for Using RoboHelp, Introductory and Advanced Word 95,
Powerful Presentations with PowerPoint, HTML Help, and Advanced WinHelp Tips
and Tricks. Call us for registration information at 206.784.5821.