CBT Cost and Benefits

Subject: CBT Cost and Benefits
From: "Bowser, Christi" <BowserC -at- DIEBOLD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:37:32 -0500

Because I would like to start creating CBTs for my company's software
products, I have been tasked with developing a strategy for how CBTs
will add value to our products and increase our revenue. It is
relatively easy to come up with the benefits that CBTs provide our
customers, but how do I justify the development time and money to
management? Besides increased customer satisfaction, what are the
selling points from a management perspective? Can we generate revenue
on CBTs?

I would love to hear any thoughts on how developing CBTs has improved
your products/revenues.

Thanks.
Christi Bowser
Technical Writer