Re[2]: HELP: Printing Process References

Subject: Re[2]: HELP: Printing Process References
From: Keith Arnett <Keith_Arnett -at- RESTON -dot- OMD -dot- STERLING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:20:08 EST

I just visited the referenced web site, and found you can order
direct:

Copies of the 17th edition are available at $9.00 each for
1-25 copies, $8.75 each in quantities of 26-99 copies and
$8.50 each for 100 or more from Print Resources Group,
LLC, P.O. Box 770067, Memphis, TN 38177-0067; or
telephone (800) 854-3212 or fax (901) 373-8411.

Credit card orders are welcome via the 800 # -- I just ordered a copy
for myself. Thanks, John--I've seen this text before but never got
around to getting it for my own library.

Keith Arnett
Technical Writer
Sterling Software, Inc.
Reston VA USA