files for bindery: PageMaker/FramMaker

Subject: files for bindery: PageMaker/FramMaker
From: Barclay Blanchard <bblanchard -at- HALIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:53:04 -0600

We're going to send our manuals to a bindery for printing
for the next software release. The binder says that we
can't deliver Word files because its color scheme is RGB,
whereas printers use CMYK. He says that PageMaker uses
CMYK.

My questions:
Does FrameMaker use RGB or CMYK?
If it uses RBG, does it output files to PageMaker?

TIA,
Barclay Blanchard
HALIS, Inc.
Atlanta, GA